Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is Aman?
Aman is a product of PT Insurtech Technologies Indonesia, an insurance technology company based in Indonesia. Aman is a digital platform for Employee Benefits, simplifying the complexity of benefit administration and delivering a world-class experience.
2. How does Aman fit into the current Employee Benefit ecosystem?
Aman complements the current ecosystem by filling in the digital gaps, particularly in processes and communication, which have been hindering the efficiency of the stakeholders providing Employee Benefits products.
3. How is Aman different from the existing alternatives?
Aman focuses on providing a holistic solution for Employee Benefits, from lead generation to after-sales services. The complete offering ensures a seamless experience for all stakeholders, including insurance carriers, brokers, employers and employees alike.
4. What are the value propositions for insurance carriers, brokers, employers and employees?
You can find further details under respective sections for different stakeholders on our website.
5. We can only work with regulated businesses. Is Aman regulated in Indonesia?
Aman fully complies with the local laws in Indonesia
- Aman is registered with Kominfo (Ministry of Communication and Informatics)
- Aman is a member of Aftech Indonesia (Indonesia Fintech Association)
- Aman is in the process of registering with Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (Financial Services Authority) as an Inovasi Keuangan Digital operator
6. I have a concern over data security. What security measures is Aman using?
Aman complies with a set of stringent security standards required by Kominfo, Aftech and OJK. These security measures include:
- Two factor authentication for accounts, including password and sms OTP
- Secured password consisting of minimum nine characters including mixture of letters, numbers, special characters and at least one capitalized letter
- Token key is required for all API connections
- Https/SSH protocol is required for secured connections passing through our firewall
- Tiered user system allows respective users to see their own data only
- Data is hosted on a secured server with firewall protection
7. My business requires all customer data to remain in Indonesia. Where is Aman storing the data?
Aman complies with OJK’s requirement for IKD operators to host our data center on physical servers based in Indonesia. These servers are maintained and serviced by Google Cloud Indonesia to ensure the highest level of quality in terms of service uptime, data security and scalability.
8. How will Aman use the customer data?
9. I’m an insurance company or broker interested in working with Aman to service my existing customers. Can you facilitate custom back-end integration?
Yes! Our back-end can be connected through API connections with various parties, including i) hospitals and clinics to receive claimant’s data, ii) insurers’ and brokers’ legacy systems to provide timely updates of policy and claim status, iii) third-party administrators, and iv) bank partners to facilitate payment.
We can enable an integrated system to allow seamless processing of data, eliminate information latency, reduce administrative costs and enhance customer convenience.
10. I’m an insurance company or broker and wee already have existing digital applications. Can we use Aman to complement, instead of replacing?
Our mission here at Aman is to empower your Employee Benefits business, whether it means leveraging our comprehensive set of products or complementing your existing digital capabilities. For example, you may already have a mobile app for the employees. We can help you to integrate our web applications (for employers) with your existing mobile app to provide an integrated solution for your customers.
11. Do we need any additional hardware investment?
12. Do we have to install the software?
Nope, just log in and use immediately!
13. Do we need any dedicated IT personnel to maintain the software?
14. If I still have questions, how can I contact Aman?
You can chat with us live on our website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org